I can think of two ways:

1. It's kind of a hack, but if there is a date on the preceding HTML page
you could grab it using the __regex() function and then use it on the next
page.
2. Someone could create a new function that provides the current date in
various formats (perhaps accepting a SimpleDateFormat pattern as a
parameter).

Does anyone else have further suggestions?

Scott
--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.