On large scale tests you must be careful which listeners you use.  Use low-memory
visualizers, such as Graph Results and Aggregate Report.  I have made over
30,000 requests with over 500 threads by being careful that way with no problems.
This is on a 600mhz machine and 512MB RAM.

Listeners like View Results Tree and the Results Table are for fine-tuning your test
cases prior to launching them full-scale.  Remove them once you are confident
everything is working as desired.

I have had thoughts that visualizers should have the option of only recording failure
results - to save memory while still allowing users to review failures.  It would be
stupid easy to implement.  So many things to do....

-Mike

--
Michael Stover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]