Thanks,

This will do for now. I wish we have this feature supported in the future.

Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: luke cassady-dorion [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 4:04 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: RE: Assertions and regexFunction do not work with multiple
redirects

i ran into a similar problem with the regex function ... in my situation
i knew that there was going to be exactly on redirect, so i manually
followed the redirects and put the regex after the last http sampler.
it's a bit of a hack, but seems to work ... wouldn't really work if you
had an unknown number of redirects.