Hi All,

             I am trying to use userparameters to pass different values for my
threads.Like i got a search page basing on task id it gives response.now in my
useparameters i defined the parameters name as "taskId "(this is my variable to be
sent along with HTTP Request sampler) and i ahve added neatly 20 users with different
taskid values.Now my doubt is how do my HTTP Request Sampler knows that taskIDd should
be picked from User Parameters or does it pick it automatically.for me all the
requests are having the same taskid as i defined it in the HTTP Request sampler.I
tried even without giving any value for taskID in Http Request sampler.but the JMeter
seems to hang here.can anyone tell me how to set this right?

 Thanx in advance.
 Afzal.