The following is the structure of your test plan that
you've included.

TestPlan
    ThreadGroup (loop once, no schedule)
        Loop Controller (loop 3 times)
            Simple Controller 1
                Once Only Controller
                    HTTP Request - login
            Simple Controller 2
                HTTP Request A
                    Constant Timer - 10 seconds
        HTTP Request - logout

I don't see how it controls running for 2 hours. How
do you tell the Loop Controller to run 2 hours? I'll
have to guess how many times it will loop in 2 hours?!
 Please elaborate. Thanks.

mabel

--- "Schlichting, Carsten (Z-EDV)"