You're right, I don't need a Once Only Controller if the ThreadGroup is set to loop
once.
Thanks for implementing the Run Controller. I look forward to testing and using that
feature in a few days.
I see your point on not gaining much when there is a time restriction on the thread
group and you run a "Finally Controller".  Finally Controller would be good for doing
any cleanup after simulation ends.

"BAZLEY, Sebastian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since the finally controller would have to run after the threadgroup timeout
had expired, I don't see what you would gain by having a time restriction on
the threadgroup compared with having a time restriction on the run time
controller.

But I agree it would be a useful feature to have a finally controller.
However, I just don't know where to start with implementing a finally
controller, sorry.

==

It seems to me that the Once Only controllers are not needed if the
threadgroup only loops once.

Could you not use:

TestPlan
ThreadGroup - loop once