I am using HTTP User Parameter Modifier and users.xml to set up more than
100 users logging in a system. It works fine, however, JMeter seems to pick
userId/password randomly. That is, it won't use the first userId/password
for the first thread, the second userId/password for the second thread, etc.
Since my users are of different application types, I need the exact sequence
as I specified in the users.xml.

Is there a way that I can force JMeter to execute using the record sequence
specified in xml file? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Sheng