yeah stupid me. i realized that soon after!
by the way, i've figured a way to ramp down!

i have a Counter, then and If Controller with all the http requests underneath.
in my If Controller i have : ${__threadNum} >= ${counter}

now i just gotta figure a way to manipulate the counter so i can also
control the ramp down /period.

/woohoo!
nicole

Michael Stover wrote:

Make the name of the HttpRequest element be: "request-${threadNum}" and
then in the Tree Listener, you'll see the name with the thread number
for each request.

-Mike