Doesn't help me much.
My run is complete (using JMeter 1.9 2003/12/10) and I missed creating the
correct directory. I told JMeter to log to a file, but since the directory
wasn't allocated => no file.
So I need information, if there is a possibility to dump the data (I need
the raw data not an image) out of JMeter?

If possible it would be great if JMeter would allocate the directory if not
existant.

Frank

|         |           Peter Lin        |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           20.07.2004 18:17 |
|         |           Bitte antworten  |
|         |           an "JMeter Users |
|         |           List"            |

  |       An:       JMeter Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                             |
  |       Kopie:
                                          |
  |       Thema:    Re: Help please urgent! Is it possible to write graph data after
run!'Viren geprueft!'                       |

if you download the nightly build, it now has a save graph feature.
you can save any graph jmeter renders, include the new distribution
graph.

the format it uses is png

I hope that helps. I still haven't written any documentation for it,
so if you get lost, just post a email.

peter

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:08:50 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I hope someone can help me. I'm using JMeter 1.9 and need to save my
Graph