Hi

I have installed Jmeter 2.0.1 but it does not run, do I have to install java 1.4.2 ?
RD

From: "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'JMeter Users List' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: URGENT regexFunction
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 14:57:40 +0100

You can specify what columns you want (but not the order) in
jmeter.properties.

BTW, Excel automatically changes formulae on spreadsheets if you add an
extra column or reorder them - unless you have used very tricky formulae
with indirect lookup etc.

Excel also allows the use of names to refer to cells and ranges.
You can then just change the definition of the name.

S.