I don't remember, but I meant to response to your original email.
CSVRead and StringFromFile are usually more useful if used in
conjunction with User Parameters Pre-Processor.

That said, I keep thinking we need a CSV component (not a function) that
really does justice to the desire to use csv files to provide data sets
to JMeter.  Nothing currently existing is fully satisfactory, IMO.

It wouldn't even be such a hard component to write, I'm just lazy...

-Mike

On Thu, 2004-09-09 at 14:08, joelsherriff wrote:
> Nevermind - just remembered CSVRead()...I vaguely remember someone posting a
> message re: a bug in CSVRead that they solved by switching to
> stringfromfile()...does anyone else remember that?

Michael Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Apache Software Foundation