Hi,

I am new to Jmeter and I cant understand how to use

jmeter -H proxyHost -P proxyPort

Does this mean that I will have to open Jmeter as
jmeter -H localhost -P 8090

I am using a JBoss web app server and testing
the Dukes's Bank example for J2EE. I am trying to
use the HTTP proxy Server feature to measure each
and every click in my browser.

http://localhost:8080/bank/main is my default index
page. In the HTTP proxy server port of Jmeter-should I enter
8080(it is the default) or 8090? I tried both and also
made changes in the IE proxy setting. There I have another doubt.
Should I enter 'localhost' in the address tab of proxy setting in IE?
I also have a proxy server installed at my work place.
I learnt from the previous mail that JMeter can bypass this???
am i right?

any help reg this will be great.

bye,
with regards,