I want to create requests like

http://somedomain.com/someArbitrarySesionString?name=RandomNumber

i have the following in the PATH field of my GET HTTP request.

${form_action_uri}?${__regexFunction((name=")(survey.q\d+)("
value="1"),$2$=${__Random(0,5,rand5)},ALL,&,null,nv_pairs)}

form_action_uri is the result of a previous regex processor that gets
the URI after the <form action= in a HTML response. This generates
http://somedomain.com/someArbitrarySesionString in the URI above.

In a given response on which this regexFunction works, there may be a
number of name-value pairs that are appended to the URI. When the URI
is finally constructed, I see that the result of __Random is always
the same value between 0 and 5.

How can I make __Random generate random values between 0 and 5 for the
construction of the same URI?