From: Senthil Subbiah
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 10:19 AM
To: JMeter Users List; sebb
Subject: RE: cookie informations generated in the first thread group to
be passed to the second thread group.

Hi sebb,
When I record using Proxy Server, I can group a set of requests under a
single controller. Means for every click on the browser it might have
several http requests. Which I can put under a simple controller.

Now at the test plan level I am able to put a set of requests under a
controller. Which is readable. But when I run this test plan all the
http requests group together. Is there any way that I can group the
requests in the report also.

For. Ex.,
I click login button....the requests executed.....

/login
/image/m1.gif
/image/m2.gif
/image/m3.gif
/image/m4.gif
/image/m5.gif

Now it launches the home page

Between the click of login and launch of homepage.
There are several http requests....and I want the sum of time taken for
all of this. But my test plan has other HTTP requests also after the
home page is launched... So how can I group these as one action or how
can I take a sum of this alone....

I hope you are able to understand my HTTP request :)

Please suggest

Thanks
Senthil