From: joelsherriff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 1:19 PM
To: JMeter Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to convert timestamp

I just tried it and to me it looks like that 7200000 is some kind of local
adjustment for timezone and/or
daylight savings time.  (7200000 is 2 hrs worth of milliseconds)  I tried it
with 10984684250000 (which
should be 10/22/04 19:07 - corrected for EST and DST)
I plugged this into the excel formula and it gave me 10/22/04 20:07.   So,
I'm not sure what the
formula should be, maybe someone else has deciphered it further...