Hi,

I tried to do load testing for our Https site, and in my log file, I saw the
following message:

ERROR - jmeter.util.SSLManager: Couldn't load keystore java.lang.Exception: No
key found
        at
org.apache.jmeter.util.keystore.DefaultKeyStore.load(DefaultKeyStore.java:73)
        at org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getKeyStore(SSLManager.java:173)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.getContext(JsseSSLManager.java:171)
        at org.apache.jmeter.util.JsseSSLManager.<init>(JsseSSLManager.java:99)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
        at org.apache.jmeter.util.SSLManager.getInstance(SSLManager.java:281)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.setupConnection(HTTPSampler.java:148)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:465)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:585)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:573)
        at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:254)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

I question is :

1. Do I need to install anything in order for Jmeter to run my test?
2. what does " no key found" in the error message?
3. If I re-run this program again, there would be no error message, but if I
close the JMeter and run this script, the error would show again, why does it
mean?

Anyone get answer? Thanks!

AL