From: Peter Lin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 2:53 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: how to capture graph result

that would depend on which version you're using. in the current HEAD,
there's a "save as graph" feature, which will save any listener or
sampler as a PNG.  It may or may not work with the data file from
older versions.

I forget if it is included in the latest release that Sebastian just created.

peter