==============This is what I did for setting up the keystore=====

1. Go to your SECURE site which you are trying to access.
2. Click on the lock icon at the right corner(I am assuming you are
using IE).
3. Go to "Certification Path" tab and select the leaf node certificate
i.e. the bottom most in the hierarchy
4. Click on Details tab and click on "Copy to File..."
5. Select the default options for "Export to file format" dialog box.
6. On next page specify the .cer file name lets say erfx the file it will
generate would be erfx.cer.
7. Copy the cert file to C:\. I named it erfx.cer

======in the window command window===========

C:\>keytool -import -keystore erfx -alias erfx -file c:\erfx.cer
Enter keystore password:  mywebsite
Trust this certificate? [no]:  yes
Certificate was added to keystore
I thought I should succeed add the file to keystore, didn't I ? Since I rename
the file and put under
(Java_home)\lib\security, and when I run the Jmeter, since got the error
message for "key cannot find"...
so, where did I do wrong?

AL