1) Regex Extractors not applied in the expected order:

JMeter test plans are not strictly ordered - only some test elements
are guaranteed to be executed in the order they appear in the plan,
see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-test-plan.html#scoping_rules

Whether it would be easy to order the Post-Processors etc is another
matter. Even deciding the appropriate order looks to be non-trivial...

2) This looks like a bug.

S.