Hi,

I try to use regular Expression Extractor to catch the following:

"3FFBE12D-AA29-B37B-4612-8173B7C2CCE7"

and I use the Regular Expression Extractor:
Reference Name: AAA
Regular Expression: AAA = (\w*-\w*-\w*-\w*-\w*)
Template:$1$
Match No: 0
Default value: No Result

I found out, if there is only one set of this data in the page, my extractor is
working fine, and I can catch all the value.However, if I have multiple same
set of data in one page, the Regular Expressions Extractor return nothing. When
I am said "same set of data", I mean there are couple of same
"3FFBE12D-AA29-B37B-4612-8173B7C2CCE7" in the one page, and for my test, I do
not care which one I catch (since they are identical), and I just need that
value to go on. Besides Regular Expressions Extractor,can we use another
sampler or function to catch the value.

I saw the value I need in response data(when I use View Response Tree), and I
just cannot catch it.

Alao, if someone know how to catch the same set of data in deisred location(
e.g. the third one), I would love to learn.

Thanks!

AL