hi all,
I'm new at this group and currently working in JMeter.
I'm facing a problem.
While getting a response, i have to extract value of fareindex=0(it keep on
1,2,3... as multiple fareindex exits in response)
i'm using regular expression extractor with:
Reference Name:FD
Regular Expression:(\d+?)
Template:$1$
Match:1
Default:
Now in next request i'm using 4 parameters as send parametrs with request.
Also one pre-processor HTTP URL Re-Writing modifier to add sessionID(sid).
Also i'm using user parameters in this request with  one parameter
Name:fareindex and User_1:$FD (Reference name in Regular expression
extractor).

but i'm not getting fareindex=(any value) in URL but all other 4 parameters
are part of URL+sid.

help me where i'm going wrong?? in expression??
Thanks,
Raminder