I should have asked this earlier, are you using the XML/RPC or
webservice sampler?

if you're using the webservice sampler, you need to grab
activation.jar and mail.jar, since Apache soap requires it.

if that is ok, the next thing I would check is the soapAction. .NET
webservices require the soapaction, whereas java webservices don't use
it.

peter