Hi,

I again executed the script today and faced the same issue. I monitored
memory and processor utilization on all the JMeter client machines and found
that processor utilization reaches 100% on all the machines and then JMeter
gets closed abruptly.

I also tried executing the script in non-UI mode but faced the same issue.

Has anyone faced this problem? How did you overcome that?

I do not have problems in executing other scripts for the same application.
Problem only lies with this script.

Please help.

Thanks,

Niket