I assume that variable name you used is Username (I.e. U capital, both at
defination n declaration end)

Mike Buzzetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gino, I played around with your test plan, and I could not get it to
work with the newest nightly build. Basically the error is that
${Username} is not getting changed to the value of the username.

I don't know why, but I believe that is the problem. ( I am not 100%
positive since I only looked at it for about an hour)

anyone have any ideas?