I am running the aggregate report and indeed a graphical listener.

I will try running the same tests with only the simple listener and see
how that works.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Always,
Vince

Peter Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/16/2005 08:50 AM
Please respond to "JMeter Users List"

        To:     JMeter Users List <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: JMeter Consumming all Memory

what listeners do you have in the test plan?

if you plan to run a test plan for longer than 30minutes, you should
use the simple listener to write the results to a file. If you use
view result tree or  any of the graphical listeners, it will
eventually run out of memory.

peter