Hi all,

I have been assigned to test webservices. I tried the latest version
Jmeter-2.0.3 with a WSDL from xmethods.com. I was able to see the webmethods
being populated.

Issue: Then I tried with the WSDL of the application under test but i could not
see the web methods geting populated.When i compared the WSDL files, the format
was different with "wsdl:" as a prefix for all tags("file is given below")

Error msg in command prompt: "[Fatal Error] :2:2: The markup in the document
following the root element must be well-formed."

There was no error in the log file.

If anyone have come across this or if u have any comments of this behaviour pls
share it. Thanx in adv

Enviroment:

Jmeter-2.0.3, windows 2003 server, j2sdk1.4.2_03

Pls find the WSDL file given below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://172.27.165.213:8080/axis/services/CustomerKeyLookupService";
 xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap";
xmlns:impl="http://172.27.165.213:8080/axis/services/CustomerKeyLookupService";
xmlns:intf="http://172.27.165.213:8080/axis/services/CustomerKeyLookupService";
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:tns1="http://services.ums.exchange.brainshield.com";
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/";
xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><wsdl:types><schema
targetNamespace="http://services.ums.exchange.brainshield.com";
xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><element name="process"
type="xsd:anyType"/></schema><schema
targetNamespace="http://172.27.165.213:8080/axis/services/CustomerKeyLookupService";
 xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";><element name="processReturn"
type="xsd:anyType"/></schema></wsdl:types>
  <wsdl:message name="processRequest">
    <wsdl:part element="tns1:process" name="part"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="processResponse">
    <wsdl:part element="impl:processReturn" name="processReturn"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="CustomerKeyLookupService">
    <wsdl:operation name="process">
      <wsdl:input message="impl:processRequest" name="processRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="impl:processResponse" name="processResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="CustomerKeyLookupServiceSoapBinding"
type="impl:CustomerKeyLookupService">
    <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"
    <wsdl:operation name="process">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="processRequest">
        <wsdlsoap:body namespace="http://services.ums.exchange.brainshield.com";
use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="processResponse">
        <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://172.27.165.213:8080/axis/services/CustomerKeyLookupService";
use="literal"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="CustomerKeyLookupServiceService">
    <wsdl:port binding="impl:CustomerKeyLookupServiceSoapBinding"
name="CustomerKeyLookupService">
      <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://172.27.165.213:8080/axis/services/CustomerKeyLookupService"/>
    </wsdl:port>