Hi all,

I'm using jmeter 2.0.3 for testing a webapplication.

I have a testplan with this request:

Foreach Controller (returnVar, inputVar)

      |_UserParameter: ${__split(${returnVar},aValue)}

      |_HttpRequest(aValue_1, with parameter aValue_2)

My problem is that returnVar is interpreted before httpRequest, but after
UserParameter:

For example, if I have inputvar_1=url1,parameter1, and
input_var2=ur2,parameter2
this sequence will be executed
1/
httpRequest( ${returnVar}, with parameter ${aValue_2} )
      meaning that variables returnVar had no value when the split was
executed, so split function assigns to aValue_1="${return_var}" and that's
all.
2/
httpRequest( url1, parameter1)

I traced jmeter in debug mode. The method which updates returnVar
(jmeter.control.ForeachController.isDone) is called between UserParameter
execution and HttpRequest.
Is there a way to make it execute before User Parameter ?

Thanking you in advance

Thanks and Regards
Jerome