Sobha,

This would keep total no. of users as required, however it doesn't solve
Mujahid's problem, of picking new user values for each iterations rather then
repeating them.

Even i'm facing same problem, I am picking values from one file. I want that
fir second iteration, values should be picked from next row. While Jmeter takes
same set of values in 2nd iteration, which it has taken for the first iteration.
Help required.

Thanks,
Jayashree

sobharani moparthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mujahid,

U can solve this problem by giving 135 in Number of Threads of Thread Group and
give Loop Count as 1.

I hope this will work.

Best Regards
Sobha

Mujahid Ali wrote:
I have a test case defined as follows:

Test Plan
Thread Group [5 Threads, Loop 10 times]
HTTP Request
View Results Tree
User Parameters [135 Users, with 2 parameters each, Update Once
Per Iteration]
HTTP Cookie Manager

Two questions:

1. I noticed in the results tree that JMeter only picked 5 users from
my User Parameters, one for each of the 5 threads, and then repeated
them 10 times. Is there no way for each of the iteration to pick a new
user from the User Parameters?

2. Is there a way to randomize the way the users are picked?

Thanks,

Mujahid