Hello,

I find myself running many overnight load tests and occasionally something
will go horribly wrong and a massive jmeter.log file will be generated. I
have reduced the logging treshold to ERROR but occasionally, I will still
get cases where so many errors are generated that the resulting log file
is over a GB in size making it effectively impossible to open.

Is there a setting in JMeter somewhere that would have it create a new log
file whenever the log reaches a certain size?

Alternatively, is there a way that I can cull the log file while JMeter is
running without causing everything to die horribly?

Thanks for your help,
Vince