From: sebb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 8 april 2005 15:19
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: JMX not working anymore in new JMeter version

In theory I think it is possible to transform the 2.1 format into 2.0
using XSLT, but no-one has addressed this.

But why do you need to go back to 2.0.3?

I know 2.1 has not been formally released, but if you have been using
it for some while, presumably it mostly meets your needs?

If not, please let us know so it can be addressed.

I think all the 2.0.3 functionality is now in 2.1, but there is a
little more work required before we can make a formal release.

S.