Hello,

After logging into our website as a unique user, the URL has a specific user
id within the URL string.  Therefore when I record my script for the first
time, that unique id is present.  Is there anyway for me to substitute that
out for each of the individual users that I want to execute the test.  I
wasn't sure if there was a function that allows me to do that or because
that is embedded into our URL's that would prevent me from being able to
load test our app.  I hope that my question is making sense.

Angie