No, there is only one cookie manager in my test plan.

The strange thing is that if I deselect "Clear cookies each iteration" then I end up with the following cookie for my second request:

Cookie: un=${uname-cookie}; wosid=lI3iPzwi; woinst=3; un=123456;

So, it's picking up the un cookie that I have stored in my cookie manager, but it's not resolving it.

Thanks for your help. I'd appreciate any further suggestions you may have.

Jennifer Ward