Yes clear. We are trying to provide a time extracted from the server
response. By doing this we can achieve the results around that specified
time. I am I right sebb

Thanks & Regards
Ravi shankar S

                      sebb

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       JMeter Users List
<jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: How To Get
Individual Response Time from Multiple servers
                      04/13/2005 06:42

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "JMeter Users

                      List"

On 4/13/05, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "The net result is that the Java Sampler can be used to generate a
> sample with roughly the correct details."
>
> From the above lines I assumed and that the response depends upon the
> details(like extracted sleep time) that we provide and hence asked
> > If the details( like the mask and the extracted sleep time) provided is
> not
> > appropriate does it mean that we will end up in approximate/irrelevant
> > results?

OK, I see.

The reason I used the word "roughly" is that it is not possible to use
the Java Sampler to create a sample with exactly the same details, as
some can not be directly specified in the Java Sampler.

The timestamp will definitely be wrong.
The elapsed time should be close to whatever you specify, but may vary
slightly depending on how long it actually waits for.
There is no way to specify HTTP Headers or Cookies.

The other fields can be specified exactly.

However, assuming that you can extract the relevant details from the
server response, you can at least use the Java Sampler to create a
sample in the output file that contains the data you have extracted -
apart from the restrictions on the timing that I mentioned.

Clear now?

Important Email Information :- The  information  in  this  email is
confidential and may  be  legally  privileged. It  is  intended  solely for
the addressee. Access to  this email  by anyone  else  is  unauthorized.  If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please contact
the sender and dispose of this e-mail immediately.