sebb wrote:

If you set it very high, it might overflow and become negative?

Try enabling debug for

jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.JMSSampler

and this should show the value actually used.

S.

sebb wrote:

On 5/18/05, Martijn Blankestijn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I investigated the bug report and the logfile.

Thanks!

The timeout is set to 2000 (milliseconds). This is the (undocumented ;-(
) default when there is no timeout.

Might be more intuitive if no timeout meant just that - i.e. wait forever.

S.

How do I set the timeout value because I tried to put the JMS property
timeout to a very high value and it did not solve anything. Am I doing
it wrong or might there be another issue?

Greetings
Filip

so if i understand it correctly I have to change it in the source code of Jmeter to put the default timeout to another value?