Yep, I saw the check box, and I do check it.  My thinking was that
instead of having to check that box for each request (and we have a fair
number of them in our test plans) it would be nice if I could have that
be the default behavior, either because it was the default behavior for
the HTTP sampler, or because I was able to set on the HTTP request defaults.