> You could either duplicate the requests prior to the loop controller so
> the first time through your delay isn't a part, or you could use the
> sleep sampler (the Java Request + SleepTest class).  Neither solution is
> ideal, I know.
> -Mike

Thanks Mike.
I think I will use the SleepTest class because I don't like the idea of
duplicating tests (maintenance issue).

However I have another question : is there a way for a sampler not to be
displayed in the results (by the different listeners) ?
I'd like the timers I make with SleepTest class not to be reported since
they don't correspond to real tests.

Regards.
PiRanha