From: Pajjuru, Srinivasa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:19 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: No trusted certificate found

Hi,

     My test scripts are working fine in JMeter GUI.While I'm running
the same test scripts using Ant, It's failing because there is no
trusted certificate found. All HTTPS samples are failing,rest of them
are ok.

How should I specify the certificate using Ant.Which certificate I have
to use.I'm grateful If anyone help me.

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas.

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_az.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SunJSSE_ax.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(DashoA12275)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.j(DashoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(DashoA12275)
 at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsClient.afterConnect(DashoA12275)
 at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(Da
shoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionOldImpl.co
nnect(DashoA12275)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:464)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.followRedirects(HTTP
Sampler.java:632)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.j
ava:555)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:590)
 at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSampl
erBase.java:578)
 at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:281)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted
certificate found  at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.buildTrustedChain(SimpleValidator
.java:304)
 at
sun.security.validator.SimpleValidator.engineValidate(SimpleValidator.ja
va:107)
 at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:202)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Das
hoA12275)
 at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.JsseX509TrustManager.checkServerTrusted(Das
hoA12275)

information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be
copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and
any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.