My suggestion is

Test Plan
      Thread Grp 1 ( Set Number of Threads as 20 users )
            page A
      Thread Grp 2 ( Set Number of Threads as 20 users )
            page B
      Thread Grp 3 ( Set Number of Threads as 20 users )
            page C
      Thread Grp 4 ( Set Number of Threads as 20 users )
            page D
      Thread Grp 5 ( Set Number of Threads as 20 users )
            page E

PS: You have not specified about login page. If login page is included in
your distribution then each thread group will have login page inside once
only controller.

Regards
Ravi shankar S

                      "Shaik Afgal

                      Bhasha"                  To:       "JMeter Users List"
<jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        cc:

                      oup.com>                 Subject:  Distributing the Users

                      06/16/2005 04:52

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "JMeter Users

                      List"

Hi,

We are doing load testing of our web application. I have recorded the
script. But I stuck at distributing the users what I meant by this is

I would like to distribute First 20% users to hit the Page A first, next 20%
to Page B so on. Ultimately all users have to visit all pages.

Number of Thread – 100
Number of pages – 5 (Page A, Page B etc)

How can I simulate this scenario using JMeter. Is it possible?

Can anyone provide me details?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Afzal