Hi All,

I'm carrying out performance testing for a site which is developed in ASP.net.
All my scripts were working fine. Recently we received a build and my scripts
are not getting executed successfully. Post request is not adding data in
database.

After analysing i found that, 'Continue' button which was initially type =
Submit. Is now changed to type = button. (And javascript is called on its
click)

I'm not able to see that Continue button in response neither post is happening,
though parameter name and value is passed correctly.

Has anyone faced this issue? Does anyone knows solution to this?

Do i need to make any settings anywhere so as, Jmeter works for type =button
too.

Eagerly waiting for responses. My work is stuck :-(

Thanks,

Jayashree