Have you added HTTP Proxy Server under WorkBench ?

 If so provide the same port "8090" in  WorkBench -> HTTP Proxy Server ->
Port

PS: I assume that firewall is not there

Ravi shankar S

                      "Anusha"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "JMeter Users List"
<jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      tea.com.my>                    cc:
                                                     Subject:  Re: HTTPS -
recording not working
                      07/20/2005 01:54 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "JMeter Users List"

Hi!

I set my IE browser LAN settings to "localhost" and port "8090". Then in
JMeter I created a thread group, then a http cookie manager. Then I start
the recording. On the browser i go to
https://itepstest.finet.bnm.gov.my/iteps/CMSMainIndex.html.

But the page comes out as page cannot be displayed.

JMeter version 2.0.3

Before doing the recording i went to that URL and I can access the page. But
when trying to record with Jmeter I cannnot.

Thanks

Anusha