Von: Zohar Amir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2005 07:16
An: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: TCP session

Hi,
I need to emulate a client's behavior with Jemeter. The client connects to
the server via TCP. The connection is set up on login and kept throughout
the session, where transactions are exchanged with the server. Any way of
doing his with Jmeter? I probably need to open a TCP socket on
startup and use this same socket for all transactions. I also need a thread
listening on the socket for incoming transactions.
Thanks,
Zohar.