Hi,

I have a requirement for test plans to share some common elements and tree branches. For instance, the idea is to have a lot of test plans that refers to the same login procedure (set of HTTP samplers, assertions, extractors, configuration, and so on). If login procedure is changed, than after modifying it in one file all test plans will use this updated procedure. Otherwise, in our company it will be required to manually update ~300 files, which is very efforts consuming. Any suggestions about how it can be implemented effectively?

--
Regards,
Serguei Belikov