Hi Sebb/All

As you can see I am trying to have all my threads assume different values and
also have a good distribution across the sample set, for each run, or else
initial values tend to get used most.

>From your reply, seems there is no straightforward way to achieve this. Is
>this correct?

Matt
sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why not randomise the file contents?

This is what we do for our testing.
We use StringFromFile, but the principle is the same.

S.