So, extract it twice in different variables. Use one to extract value after each sampler and keep a second one for further use.

DharaniLakshmi Govindan wrote:

But I need the extracted value from the login remain
constant and be used by other request.
--- Serguei Belikov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You have to put it at the same level in the tree to
be executed after each sampler. Otherwise it is executed only after
Login sampler is called.
If Calendar Details returns a new value you have to
extract it as well, so make extractor a child of Simple Controller.

DharaniLakshmi Govindan wrote:

Yes..the variable changes whenever I send a new
HTTP
request. But I needed the value of the first
request
and pass it to all other requests. Here is what I'm
seeing:

Simple Controller
- Regular Expression Extractor (secid=(.*))
- Calendar Details
- Create an event
HTTP Cookie Manager

I could pass the secid from login to Calendar
Details
but not for the Create an Event. However, the secid
changes for every resquest.

P.S: My whole application works on Java Script.
Will
it be an issue?

--- sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maybe because the variable has been reused between
the 3rd and 4th samplers?

On 05/10/05, DharaniLakshmi Govindan