currently there isn't a way to do that in console mode. I've been working on
a reporting tool for jmeter, but the last two weeks haven't been too
productive. I got the flu 2 weeks back and last week I didn't work on the
reporting tool.

once we get Jmeter moved to Subversion, I will continue working on the
reporting tool.

hope that answers your question

peter