That´s it. I tried to record Soap Requests from a Java Client with the JMeter Proxy. But the Record Controller detected it as a Http Request.

Peter Lin schrieb:
I'm not sure I understand the problem. the soap webservice sampler was
designed so that users can past the soap message in the sampler, or use an
external file.

were you trying to record a webservice test plan using JMeter proxy? due to
the nature of webservices and apache soap, it's probably not going to work.
Or is the problem you're having using jmeter + soap ws + jmeter proxy port
settings?

peter