The error is "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError" reported from HTTPSampler.
Unfortunately the method name is not shown ...

This could be caused by trying to use the HTTPS protocol without
having downloaded JSSE (the Java version is 1.3.1.9)

Java 1.3 is obsolete, and does not always work properly with JMeter.
Try upgrading to 1.4.2 or later.

Also, it looks as though you _may_ need the JavaMail jars
(activation.jar and mail.jar). These can be obtained from the Java
website.

See:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html

for links