You can insert the HTTP Cookie Manager anywhere in the thread group.
Moreover, you need to have one Cookie Manager for each thread group in your
test plan.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Poornima Lakshman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : jeudi 20 octobre 2005 17:44
À : 'JMeter Users List'
Objet : Help !!

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if I need to ADD HTTP Cookie Manager, do I need to add
this Config Element after the first HTTP Request or anywhere in the thread.

My Web Application Home Page after Login Page is made up of three frames.
Alltogether has to laod to complete the Home Page. I added 4 Http Request as
below...

1)Login Http Request passing the parameters 2)Left Frame path 3)Center Frame
path 4)Right Frame path

I added the cookie manager and header manager after the first request. Am I
doing OK?

Please, help me on this.

Thanks,
Poornima