Hi Guys

           Thanks for tht help.  It's working fine now.

           About my changes to the code.......

        1) I changed my threadgroup,so tht it'll look like

                 a)NO of threads to start with................   (10).
                 b)Ramp up time..................................   (150)
                 c)No of threads to increment with.........   (5)
                 d)Time interval to increase No of threads..(10)
                 e)Total No of threads...............................(50)

In this case JMeter will start with 10threads with timeinterval of 150/50
seconds.Then for every 10 sec,5 new threads will be created.This process will
continue until threadcount reaches to 50.For me,this feature is more useful.

I want to make this feature available to othres also.Please suggest me how I
can do this if you think this feature is useful.

Michael Stover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The change to fix it was fairly non-obvious and unlikely to be the same
fix a user would make to fix it. If I remember right, the change is in
ValueReplacer.java around line 121.

Changed:

// TODO but perhaps we want to convert TestElement.name ?
if (!val.getName().startsWith("TestElement.")) {

to:

if (!val.getName().equals(TestElement.GUI_CLASS) &&
!val.getName().equals(TestElement.TEST_CLASS)) {

-Mike