Thnxs for your attention

1. how often do you run the automated tests?

Before a release or when we have problems in the production servers

2. how do you structure the files?

It is a simple structure of folders, because the automated test is composed in
one jmx

3. do you use a naming convention for the directories and files?

Nop, I use a naming convention for the test plan

4. how many test plans do you run?

Between 5 or 10, its depend of the release size

5. which listeners do you use to save the results

Assertion Results, View Results Tree and Aggregate Report.

6. what kinds of charts and graphs do you want?

Charts of performance, It'd be nice to have a measure of how
response times change over the course of a test. Avg Response Time
only applies to the entire test.. it'd be nice to get a bit more
visibility into how that figure breaks down.

thanks in advance.

Rolando Sanchez